ROLAN 2030: MOBILIZING THE WORLD
Rolan aims to be an international service business with a focus on smart mobility and advanced urban environments.
In 2030, we want to be a major player in the mobility market. We aim for Rolan to meet the criteria of a large company in terms of turnover and number of employees by 2030.
Our goal is to be a company with sustainable financial performance:
- Profitability > 10%.
- Equity ratio > 50%
- Regularly pay dividends to shareholders.
We are strongly committed to the values of sustainable development in our operations. We take environmental friendliness and user safety into account in all of our work.
THE CORNERSTONES OF THE STRATEGY FOR 2021–2023
The priorities of the current strategy are:
- Increasing awareness and strengthening the position of an established market leader in its own business area.
- Building nationwide activities through local teams.
- Promoting a credible programme for internationalisation.
Rolan's strategy from now on for 2021–2023 is based on the same basic guidelines. We will continue to develop our company's services and operations. We want to be a forerunner in the mobility segment.
Our strategic priorities for 2021–2023 are:
- Sales-driven growth
- Superior core performance
- Professional touch
- Strong ecosystem